Minimum Volume of Orders Involving USD/RUB to Be Changed
Please be hereby informed that starting from December 14, 2020 (starting from 00:00 a.m. server time), the minimum volume of trading orders involving USD/RUB pair will be changed in terms of certain account types.
Simple, Silver, Gold, and Platinum accounts
- The minimum order volume will be 0.1 lot.
- Open orders with a volume that is less than 0.1 lot will be available for editing and closing only. The symbol of the currency pair in terms of these orders will be changed to USD/RUB.d.
- Pending orders with a volume that is less than 0.1 will be deleted.
- The minimum volume of the order shall remain unchanged.
- Symbols of the currency pair will be changed to USDRUBm automatically.
In the light of the aforementioned changes, we recommend that you adjust your trading strategy accordingly, and also modify the risk and money management system, if necessary.
Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact our Support Desk and we will be happy to assist you with any matters of your concern.
Trade profitably under any circumstances!
Gerchik & Co
What to know:
Protect yourself against the trading risks
using Risk Manager brought to you by Gerchik & Co!
Learn more about the service
Why should use Risk Manager you will know below